Bernd Zimmer - a renowned German artist of the group "Neue Wilde" from the early 1980s - creates colorful figurative paintings that express emotional experience rather than physical reality. His landscapes - mainly lakesides and woods - show the scaring element of nature as well as the liberating aspect. With his art, Bernd Zimmer stands for a concept that negates the predominance of intellectual issues.
- approx. 77 x 54 cm (convert to inch)
- print – woodcut on japan paper
- UNIQUE (What is this?)
- Signed on the lower right corner on the frontside
- approx. € 1.176,47excl. tax
€ 1.400,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
ADD TO BASKET
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.