Bernd Zimmer is a protagonist of the "Neue Wilde", an artistic style of the early 1980s that committed itself mainly to the subjective liberation of its members. Big and insouciant, that was what art should be - free like the spirit of the artist, nightmarish like his fears, wild like nature. In the art work of Bernd Zimmer it is nature that reflects the artists self. Colourful woods and expressive lakesides are repetitions of the universal theme of desire.
- approx. 77 x 54 cm (convert to inch)
- print – woodcut on japan paper
- UNIQUE (What is this?)
- numbered and signed on the lower right corner on the frontside
- approx. € 1.176,47excl. tax
€ 1.400,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
ADD TO BASKET
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.