Hope Wall: Black and White
Robert Indiana is perhaps the most consequent of pop artists. The American painter and graphic artist was the first of them that detached him from figurative art in order to advance to the center of pop cultural logo aesthetics. His paintings and prints are typographies - copies and arrangements of keywords like "love" or "hope". Indiana picks up those semiotic items and elevates them to a picture. He plays with the relation of meaning and form of those keywords, he twists and twirls them and leaves them as bare logos in a room or on the paper: small didactic plays about meanings and consumer aesthetics.
- Hope Wall: Black and White
- approx. 58.4 x 58.4 cm (convert to inch)
- print – screenprint
- 42 (What is this?)
- signed and numbered on the front
- approx. € 4.033,61excl. tax
€ 4.800,00* inc. tax
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.