Karen Elson, Milla Javovich, Vogue Italy (C20316-13), Downtown, Los Angeles, USA, 2000
In 1988, one of the internationally most sought-after models posed for Peter Lindbergh's camera. After publishing in the Vogue, the image was regarded as the key image of Lindbergh and fascinated the strong personalities of the models worldwide. His black and white photograph "White Shirts" was created in 1988 in Malibu and is considered one of his most successful works.Peter Lindbergh
- Karen Elson, Milla Javovich, Vogue Italy (C20316-13), Downtown, Los Angeles, USA, 2000
- approx. 49.9 x 60 cm (convert to inch)
- print – Archival Pigment Print
- 25 (What is this?)
- The artwork is in the sizes 60 x 89.9 cm (23.62 x 35.39 in) and 120 x 180 cm (47.24 x 70.87) available.
- approx. € 0,00excl. tax
* inc. tax
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.