Bruce bleaching his eyebrows
Nan Goldin was born 1953 in Washington D.C., USA. She is one of the most important contemporary photographers and winner of the 2007 Hasselblad Photography Award. Her most famous work „The Ballad of Sexual Dependency“ is a slideshow set to music and is still frequently exhibited. In her work, Goldin deals with sex, drugs, violence and their associated deaths. Her photographs are very private, often poetic and ruthlessly realistic and direct.Nan Goldin
- Bruce bleaching his eyebrows
- approx. 57 x 83 cm (convert to inch)
- print – Print / Exhibition
- open (What is this?)
- signed, unframed
- approx. € 1.428,57excl. tax
€ 1.700,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.