Nam June Paik
TV-Tulips # 68
The artist Nam June Paik, known as the "father of video art", was born in Seoul in 1932, and died 2006 in Miami, Florida. Originally, the artist began his career as a composer, his musical experiments shocked and provoked the audience. However, he gained fame for his installations and video sculptures, which influenced the Fluxus movement of the 60s a lot. The work „TV-Tulips“ are an abstract of his "multi-monitor installations" where multiple monitors were arranged to a sculpture. His colorful, multi-media works are evidence of Paik's talent for using the possibilities of new electronic media variably, to emphasize its significance in our globalized society, both in a critical but always aesthetic way.Nam June Paik
- TV-Tulips # 68
- approx. 33 x 44 x 2 cm (convert to inch)
- print – Ink jet on stretched canvas
- 100 (What is this?)
- Each unique from a series of 100
- approx. € 1.848,74excl. tax
€ 2.200,00* inc. tax
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.