Schwurhand: Scrolls (Museum Edition)
Joseph Beuys (1921-1986) is considered to be one of the most important artists of the 20th century, he had a deep and lasting influence on art and was furthermore a crucial initiator for socio-political developments. The visionary was active mainly in action art - his contribution to the documenta 1982 in Kassel where he began planting 7000 oak trees in the city area remains unforgotten.
- Schwurhand: Scrolls (Museum Edition)
- approx. 38,3 x 28,3 cm (convert to inch)
- print – lithograph on Rives paper
- 25 (What is this?)
- handsigned and numbered (XXV)
WVZ Schellmann No. 347
- approx. € 1.596,64excl. tax
€ 1.900,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.