Günther Uecker created the first nail paintings, which have since made him famous, in the 1950s. The white-dyed reliefs consisting of clusters of nails are arranged in a way that gives the appearance of an evolving collective dynamic. With those works as a starting-point Uecker developed almost systematic studies of material, form and movement that have been a common theme in his works ever since. In his embossed prints he plays with the material, only a trace of the nail remains as a reference to the often cited object.
- approx. 69 x 50 cm (convert to inch)
- print – Embossed printing on handmade paper
- 100 (What is this?)
- Framed with a white wooden frame, 83 cm x 65 cm x 4 cm, signed, numbered, dated
- approx. € 18.907,56excl. tax
€ 22.500,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
ADD TO BASKET
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.