The American artist Alex Katz was born in Brooklyn on July 24, 1927 and was artistically supported by his parents from an early age. He studied at The Cooper Union in New York and began painting still lifes, unfortunately with modest success. He became known for his figurative painting.
- Coleman's pond
- approx. 14.5 x 17.5 cm (convert to inch)
- print – Linocut on Japanese vellum
- 250 (What is this?)
- Signed and numbered on front
- approx. € 1.200,00excl. tax
€ 1.428,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.