Dave and Pam in their Caddy
Michael Dweck was born in 1957 in Brooklyn, New York. He is an American visual artist known for his suggestive photographic style. The concept of beauty and its aesthetics are important themes in his work and are explored through both figurative and abstract means. Dweck was educated at Pratt Institute and began his career in advertising. His photographs have been published in a broad selection of magazines. Michael Dweck's first photography solo exhibition was held at Sotheby's New York in 2003. He began photographing scenes of life in Montauk in 2002 focusing on the location's long-standing surf culture. Through his photos of nudes, landscape, and everyday lives of the surfers Dweck evokes a sense of an endless summer and hedonistic beauty that Montauk has most recently come to embody.Michael Dweck
- Dave and Pam in their Caddy
- approx. 53.94 x 67.72 in (convert to cm)
- photography – photography
- 5 (What is this?)
- Unframed, signed, dated, titled and numbered
- approx. € 68.907,56excl. tax
€ 82.000,00* inc. tax
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.