Udo, 100 takes
With the two-part work Udo, 100 takes (2006/2007) consisting of a video installation and an ink-drawing the artist, Matt Saunders, succeeds in capturing both the coolness of the late Sixties as well as the everlasting theme of vanitas. The constant disappearance and reappearance of Udo Kiers youthful face confronts the viewer with the vanity and volatileness of human beauty.
2 piece artwork (Video Animation and Ink drawing)
Drawing: 19 x 16 cm
- Udo, 100 takes
- approx. 27.6 x 43.5 x 4 cm (convert to inch)
- mixed media – Animation
- 3/3 + 1 AP (What is this?)
- Animation, sound, permanently installed on an individually designed Personal Computer
- approx. € 15.126,05excl. tax
€ 18.000,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
ADD TO BASKET
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.