ONE SUN (Nordkapp Norway 2) 2009
Izima Kaoru was born in Kyoto, Japan in 1954. The large photo series "One Sun" deals with the theme of transience. With a fish-eye lens and a long exposure the artist photographs the way of the sun. Although these are ways drawn by our one, same sun, they change with season and location, and thus become unique pictorial representations. Kaoru‘s beautiful, circular assemblings show volatile and yet stable and tangible moments of our stunning natural life.Izima Kaoru
- ONE SUN (Nordkapp Norway 2) 2009
- approx. ø 36,5 cm (convert to inch)
- photography – C-print behind acrylic
- 1-10/20 (What is this?)
- approx. € 4.201,68excl. tax
€ 5.000,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.