Well Paid Jobs (black on red)
Hadrien Dussoix was born in Switzerland in 1975. In his painting he deals with contradictions, limits and poetry, by processing catchy phrases with provocative and lyrical content that he picks up randomly. He finds his inspiration in pop and punk, film and television, street art and traditional African art. He arranges extensive letter formations across the entire surface of the canvas, them into an autonomous "Gesamtkunstwerk". The sculptural materiality of the writing that has become painting reflects the viewer, involves him in the work thus making him part of it.
- Well Paid Jobs (black on red)
- approx. 70 x 60 cm (convert to inch)
- painting – acrylic and lacquer on canvas
- UNIQUE (What is this?)
- approx. € 5.630,25excl. tax
€ 6.700,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
ADD TO BASKET
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.