Herrenchiemsee 4 (positive blue)
Dieter Rehm, born in Memmingen, Germany, in 1955, always works on the basis of reality. Without manipulations like assembly or digital image editing he produces complex atmospheric plays of colour. Technical fundaments are changes of colour by the use of expired film material and the use of positive and negative prints. The architectonic photographs spotlight problems of aesthetic perception in general. Thus in his series "Herrenchiemsee" Dieter Rehm examines the neo-baroque architecture of the castle in relation to different visual focuses and colours.
- Herrenchiemsee 4 (positive blue)
- approx. 174 x 124 cm (convert to inch)
- photography – Ilfochrome behind Acryl
- artist proof (What is this?)
- Last piece!
- approx. € 13.655,46excl. tax
€ 16.250,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
ADD TO BASKET
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.