The Solomon R. Guggenheim
Roy Fox Lichtenstein was born in 1923 in Manhattan, where he also died in 1997. Next to Andy Warhol, he is probably the most famous pop artist. He gained fame with the work "Look Mickey" created in a style that became a template for the comic book industry and had a great influence on the iconography of the '60s. It was a time of economic growth in America. Some of Lichtenstein's comic-like works illuminated the flaws of the American Dream.
- The Solomon R. Guggenheim
- approx. 73 x 73 cm (convert to inch)
- print – Screenprint on white wove paper
- 3000, wenige signiert (What is this?)
- Signed with pencil, lower right,
Sheet 73 x 73 cm
Image Ø58.8 cm
- approx. € 4.159,66excl. tax
€ 4.950,00* inc. tax
ADD TO BASKET
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.