"M-Maybe" is perhaps the most famous motif that Pop Art Titan Roy Fox Lichtenstein ever created. The painting with the beautiful blonde girl has become an icon of Pop Art. Nevertheless, the work didn't fall into an "aesthetic inflation" like so many other Pop Art images - the beauty of the blond comic lady has not been tarnished over the decades. The integrity of this particular artwork is surely based on the quality of work itself - but at the same time, the very limited number of high-quality prints, made made after this image, accounts for the stability. A real edition of prints has never existed, it's some single screenprints, that are traded, very few of these are signed - this is one of them.Roy Lichtenstein
- approx. 36.02 x 36.02 in (convert to cm)
- print – screenprint on paper
- nn (What is this?)
- after "M-Maybe", oil on canvas, 1965
signed with pencil in the lower left corner
- approx. € 5.378,15excl. tax
€ 6.400,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.