Der Sonnenschrei (St. Moritz)
Roger Fritz (*1936 in Mannheim) is a versatile artist. He worked as a director, author, producer, actor and photographer, while he originally trained to become a wholesale trader. In 1955 however he met the photographer Herbert List in Munich and started to assist him occasionally. He began taking photos himself sometimes and won the Photokina-Prize in 1954, and another award two years later. This was the beginning of his career.
His photography was exhibited, among others, in the Kunsthalle Mannheim 2004/6, the German Film Museum Frankfurt in 2006 and the Opel Villen Rüsselsheim.
- Der Sonnenschrei (St. Moritz)
- approx. 23.62 x 35.43 in (convert to cm)
- photography – c-print on Ponjet Photoart Glossy
- 10 (What is this?)
- approx. € 840,34excl. tax
€ 1.000,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
ADD TO BASKET
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.