Portrait einer Mohnblume (1-3)
Michael Byron was born in Rhode Island and received his MFA from the Nova Scotia College of Art & Design in 1981. His inclusion in the Museum of Modern Art’s An International Survey of Recent Painting and Sculpture in 1984 marked the beginning of his participation in museum exhibitions in North America and Europe. His work is in museum collections such as the Whitney Museum, the Museum of Modern Art, the Tamayo Museum, Mexico City and the Museum Boymans-van Beuningen in Rotterdam, the Netherlands among others. Byron, self-described as “internationally obscure”, has lived and worked in New York City, Amsterdam, the Netherlands and Cambridge, Massachusetts. He currently teaches at Washington University in St. Louis.
- Portrait einer Mohnblume (1-3)
- approx. 58 x 44,5 cm (convert to inch)
- painting – Aquatint - Etching
- 75 (What is this?)
- handisgned and numbered
- approx. € 176,47excl. tax
€ 210,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
ADD TO BASKET
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.