Vogue Notting Hill (2010)
Maximillian Wiedemann’s art revolves around people’s identity and their evolution. He plays with the game of hype, having a little fun with sensationalism and seduction. Wiedemann has a tremendous gift by taking the simplicity of street art, creating a new sense of appeal and bring this to a distinguished and modern level.
Wiedemann has been exhibiting and curating both collective and individual shows throughout Europe and America since 1999 and is represented in various collections around the world.
- Vogue Notting Hill (2010)
- approx. 59.84 x 48.03 in (convert to cm)
- painting – Oil and Spraypaint on Canvas
- UNIQUE (What is this?)
- approx. € 12.184,87excl. tax
€ 14.500,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
ADD TO BASKET
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.