Marc Brandenburg was born in 1965 in Berlin as a child of an African American GI and a German mother. He spent his troubled childhood on the road, as a punk, fashion designer, bouncer and ultimately as an artist. His monochromatic, hyper-precise drawings document a subversive, urban nightlife. The portrait of fashion genius Yves Saint Laurent is based on an iconographic media-motif which Brandenburg manipulated in a complex process to copy it afterwards and thereby giving it a new and distinct identity that leaves room for individual perceptions.
- Untitled (YSL)
- approx. 150 x 115 cm (convert to inch)
- print – Screenprint on paper
- 10 (What is this?)
- framed in different colors
- approx. € 4.705,88excl. tax
€ 5.600,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.