ONE SUN (Varanasi, India)
Izima Kaoru was born in 1954 in Kyoto, Japan. The photos of his series "One Sun" handle the topic of transience. With the fisheye lens and a very long exposure time he photographs the way of the sun. Although it is always one and the same sun that makes its way, the change of seasons and places creates singular visual representations. Kaoru gives us wonderful, circular images that show the ephemeral and at the same time unchanging aspects of nature.
- ONE SUN (Varanasi, India)
- approx. ø 47.24 in (convert to cm)
- photography – C-print behind acrylic
- 2/5 (What is this?)
- approx. € 15.126,05excl. tax
€ 18.000,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
ADD TO BASKET
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.