The Cryptography of Singular Vision
Terry Rodgers paints hyper-realistic pictures that focus on flush, luxury and desire. In a masterly manner he arranges young and naked bodies to modern bacchanals. Seemingly free and boundless it is a new, young elite that celebrates itself in the first place. But in spite of all the eroticism every person stays isolated, unaffected and untouched. Looks alone communicate not only desire and addiction but also negative feelings like boredom, envy and distrust. Caught in narcissistic exhibitionism everybody in Terry Rodgers' pictures will stay alone in the end.
- The Cryptography of Singular Vision
- approx. 96.6 x 111.3 cm (convert to inch)
- print – Lithograph
- 10 + 5 AP (What is this?)
- signed, titled, dated on the front, unframed
Ed. No. 2/10
- approx. € 10.672,27excl. tax
€ 12.700,00* inc. tax
ADD TO BASKET
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.