Ecstasy, luxury and lust is the material from which the artist Terry Rodgers weaves his hyperrealistic paintings. Dense and masterfully crafted, Rodgers assembles young and mostly nude bodies to party scenes which are as complex as they are orgastic. A young elite celebrates itself, apparently boundlessly liberated and excessive. Yet, in the sultry erotic world of the paintings everyone is isolated, untouched by the others. They merely gaze at each other, exchanging stares full of lust and devotion, but also boredom, envy and resentment. In Terry Rodgers paintings all the naked pretty people stay alone, frozen in narcissistic exhibitionism.
- Cupid's Delight
- approx. 96.6 x 111.3 cm (convert to inch)
- print – Lithograph
- 10 + 5 AP (What is this?)
- signed, titled, dated on the front, unframed
Ed. No. 3/10
- approx. € 10.672,27excl. tax
€ 12.700,00* inc. tax
ADD TO BASKET
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.