"Hopeless" is a classic and timeless work by Pop Artist Roy Fox Lichtenstein. The aesthetic of the work is derived from the popular comic strip style of the 1960s. Roy Lichtenstein adopted the gesture of comics, it's direct narrative form, the strong stylization and lurid exaggerations, for his artistic work. With impressive mastership, Lichtenstein is using this adopted aesthetic to comment on the social, political and economic enviroment of his times - usually in a happy irony, but sometimes with biting cynicism.
- approx. 91.5 x 91.5 cm (convert to inch)
- print – screenprint on paper
- nn (What is this?)
- after "Hopeless", oil on canvas, 1963
signed with pencil in the lower corner
- approx. € 5.378,15excl. tax
€ 6.400,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
ADD TO BASKET
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.