As I opened fire (Triptych)
Roy Fox Lichtenstein was born in 1923 in Manhattan, where he also died in 1997. Next to Andy Warhol, he is probably the most famous pop artist. He gained fame with the work "Look Mickey" created in a style that became a template for the comic book industry and had a great influence on the iconography of the '60s. It was a time of economic growth in America. Some of Lichtenstein's comic-like works illuminated the flaws of the American Dream. „As I Open Fire“ (1964), equally reference war and destruction alluding to the Vietnam War. Lichtenstein, however, once pointed out, that his works were more about the image than the subject.Roy Lichtenstein
- As I opened fire (Triptych)
- approx. 64 x 53 cm (convert to inch)
- print – Offset lithograph
- 100 (What is this?)
- Set of 3 prints
- approx. € 7.394,96excl. tax
€ 8.800,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.