Forget Love buy me Diamonds
Maximillian Wiedemann’s art is about the identity and evolution of people. He satirically emphasizes the vanities of today's society. He shows his sarcasm with bright colors and clean, delicate lines. Max Wiedemann's art revolves around the identity and development of people.
He regards his artwork as a mirror of society and makes fun of the materialistic world in which we all live. Wiedemann has the enormous gift of transforming simple street art into a delight for the senses, and brings art to an important and modern level. Since 1999, Max Wiedemann has shown his work throughout Europe and America in collective exhibitions, but also in individual exhibitions. It is represented in collections around the world.
Max Wiedemann, born in 1977, is an English citizen.
- Forget Love buy me Diamonds
- approx. 100 x 100 cm (convert to inch)
- Please Select – Object
- UNIQUE (What is this?)
- Light Skulpture with Neon
- approx. € 13.865,55excl. tax
€ 16.500,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
ADD TO BASKET
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.