Carp 1,2,3 Alu Cuts also only one
Julian Opie was born in London and grew up in Oxford. Opie went to the Goldsmith College from 1979 to 1982 and later studied to be a teacher at the Chelsea College of Art. Julian Opie's first exhibition was already in 1982 in the London Lisson Gallery. Julian Opie received acknowledgement as early as 1984 when his coloured metal objects were exhibited at the documenta 8. Julian Opie has developed his unique style in the last three decades of his artistic work; Opie's style is on the one hand often compared to the aesthetics of the japanese Manga comics, on the other it is often located in realm of advertisement and poster style. Julian Opie experiments with a variety of media, he mostly uses drawing, painting, print, and in recent years also computer-animated elements, such as his figures walking on the spot, presented on a giant LED-screen
- Carp 1,2,3 Alu Cuts also only one
- approx. 87.5 x 88 x 0.4 cm (convert to inch)
- object – Powder coated aluminium wall reliefs in satin black
- 25 (What is this?)
- Carp 2: 64.7 x 103 x 0.4 cm
Carp 3: 56.8 x 97.6 x 0.4 cm
- approx. € 5.210,08excl. tax
€ 6.200,00* inc. tax
ADD TO BASKET
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.