Zirkulationszeit: Bär (Museum Edition)
Joseph Beuys (1921-1986) is considered to be one of the most important artists of the 20th century, he had a deep and lasting influence on art and was furthermore a crucial initiator for socio-political developments. The visionary was active mainly in action art - his contribution to the documenta 1982 in Kassel where he began planting 7000 oak trees in the city area remains unforgotten.
But Joseph Beuys also created innumerable drawings, watercolors, woodcuts and collages. His drawings were an important medium for experimentation. The etchings and lithographies presented here are high-quality museum editions - hand signed and numbered, they are available in small editions of 25 copies. Many of the sheets are part of the well-known "Suite Zirkulationszeit", a series of 21 sheets of museum-quality that take up motifs of earlier drawings.
- Zirkulationszeit: Bär (Museum Edition)
- approx. 76,5 x 40 cm (convert to inch)
- print – lithograph on Arches paper
- 25 (What is this?)
- handsigned and numbered (XXV)
WVZ Schellmann No. 431
- approx. € 3.277,31excl. tax
€ 3.900,00* inc. tax
ADD TO BASKET
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.