Helicopter and Insects version 1 (Poster zur Ausstellung)
John Baldessari was born in 1931 in National City, California. Today, he lives and works in Santa Monica. Baldessari was a pioneer of conceptual art in the 60's. He shocked the art world when he burned all of his works created between 1953 and 1966. He called this performance the "Cremation Project" (1970). Since then, Baldessari focused on photography and painting on top of photography. The poster of his exhibition at the Galerie Mai 36 shows exactly that. He stayed true to his principle of composition and the ranking of images. Baldessari makes use of authentic scenes, often inspired by movies. He energizes a certain tension by covering parts and painting over them. The work is entitled: "Helicopter and Insects (one Red) version 1" (1990).
- Helicopter and Insects version 1 (Poster zur Ausstellung)
- approx. 45 x 31 cm (convert to inch)
- print – Poster Offsetprint
- open (What is this?)
- approx. € 756,30excl. tax
€ 900,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
ADD TO BASKET
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.