Paddle Ball Game
Jeff Koons moves through art with exuberance and a bold playfulness. The American painter, sculptor, photographer and installation artist does not allow himself to be pigeonholed. For Koons, art is a big adventure playground. The 1955-born artist whirls around like a little child, kicks over the traces and sometimes takes a detour deep into pop culture or even “adult entertainment”. When Jeff Koons returns from those little trips, he always comes bearing plenty of gifts, for himself, for us and first and foremost for art. Jeff Koons has been enriching the art world for years and it is thankful for it. The Paddle Ball Game is one of those souvenirs, an object that was created by Jeff Koons as an artwork, but which comes from an entirely different cosmos in his logic – the Koons-playground.
- Paddle Ball Game
- approx. 32 x 21 x 6.4 cm (convert to inch)
- object – Thermoprint on birchwood, wooden ball, metal, string
- 1000, very few signed (What is this?)
- Editor: Deutsche Guggenheim Berlin / Jeff Koons
- approx. € 2.016,81excl. tax
€ 2.400,00* inc. tax
ADD TO BASKET
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.