Time Exposed: #311 Sea of Japan, Oki 1987
The pictures of the Japanese photographer Hiroshi Sugimoto appear quiet and melancholic, but at the same time severe. The details of the visible world are exclusively in black-and-white. They analyze the traces of time and memory which are hidden behind the momentary impression. The motives seem simple at first sight but gradually unfold a very profound, subtle effect. The principle of repetition of motives and compositions as well as the very long terms o exposure belong to the artistic method of Hiroshi Sugimoto.Hiroshi Sugimoto
- Time Exposed: #311 Sea of Japan, Oki 1987
- approx. x 45,72 x 35,56 cm (convert to inch)
- print – gelatin silver print
- 25 (What is this?)
- image size: 9 1/2 x 12 1/2 inches
- approx. € 0,00excl. tax
* inc. tax
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.