Reihung / symmetrische Struktur
Günther Uecker created the first nail paintings, which have since made him famous, in the 1950s. The white-dyed reliefs consisting of clusters of nails are arranged in a way that gives the appearance of an evolving collective dynamic. With those works as a starting-point Uecker developed almost systematic studies of material, form and movement that have been a common theme in his works ever since. In his embossed prints he plays with the material, only a trace of the nail remains as a reference to the often cited object.Günther Uecker
- Reihung / symmetrische Struktur
- approx. 58 x 49.5 cm (convert to inch)
- print – Embossed printing
- 56/100 (What is this?)
- Framed (beech), normal glass, 88 cm x 67 cm, numbered, signed
- approx. € 7.478,99excl. tax
€ 8.900,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.