Die Welt vom 5.10.2012
His family is an important constant in the work of German painter Gerhard Richter. Richter painted his first wife Ema as a "Nude on a Staircase" quoting Marcel Duchamp, his daughter "Betty" is portrayed in a very famous painting and even "Uncle Rudi" and "Aunt Marianne" appear within individual works. The image, which Gerhard Richter has chosen for the first page of his edition of the newspaper "Die Welt", follows the same idea. Depicted on the cover are Richters current wife Sabine in white bathrobe and his son Theo are seen in the striped towel. The picture was taken in the hotel "Waldhaus" in Sils-Maria. Gerhard Richter stated, that it reminds him of the painting "The Turkish Bath" by Ingres.
- Die Welt vom 5.10.2012
- approx. 73 x 57.3 cm (convert to inch)
- print – Print , Offset print
- 100 (What is this?)
- "Die Welt" Newspaper, special edition designed by Gerhard Richter2x Signed, front and back
Framing Alder Wood
- approx. € 7.815,13excl. tax
€ 9.300,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
ADD TO BASKET
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.