Sono sei piedi
The German painter, draftsman, graphic artist and sculptor Georg Baselitz was born in 1948 in Deutschbaselitz (Saxony) as Georg Kern. Since 1958 he has been using the pseudonym "Baselitz". With his paintings that were too provocative for the time, Georg Baselitz made his first career, and from 1969 onwards he painted The Forest on his head with his first of many names in the motif of the motif - essentially to eradicate the innermost nature of his works. The method became a feature of the exhibition, although the artist started to paint pictures not upside down
- Sono sei piedi
- approx. 86 x 65 cm (convert to inch)
- painting – Somerset white satin
- 15+2EA+2HC (What is this?)
- Handsigned and numbered, without frame
Line etching and aquatint from a copper plate in black over clay plate in Chamois to 300 g / m²Somerset white satin
- approx. € 3.949,58excl. tax
€ 4.700,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
ADD TO BASKET
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.