Grünes Tuch (carnegie hall jubilee)
The German painter, draftsman, printmaker and sculptor Georg Baselitz was born in 1938 in Germanbaselitz (Saxony) as Georg Kern. Since 1958, he used the pseudonym "Baselitz". With his then highly provocative paintings, Baselitz enjoyed successes. In 1969 Georg Baselitz painted „Der Wald auf dem Kopf“ (Forrest upside down), the first of many renowned images of the so-called reversal in motif - mainly reduce the strict subject matter of his works. The method became his characteristic feature, even though the artist has recently began to again paint works bot upside down.
- Grünes Tuch (carnegie hall jubilee)
- approx. 152 x 102 cm (convert to inch)
- print – lithography on handmade paper
- 60 (What is this?)
- signed and numbered
Ed No. 47/60
motiv 100 x 60 cm
- approx. € 5.546,22excl. tax
€ 6.600,00* inc. tax
ADD TO BASKET
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.