Ohne Titel (Spiderman)
Looking at one of his paintings means work for the observer. Eberhard Havekost’s pieces are not as accessible as they might seem at first glance. The painter, born in 1967 in Dresden, plays with reception and the habits of seeing; he questions our concept of visual perception and reality and challenges the term authenticity. Havekost describes the painting on the campus as a surface that creates a space for interpretation for the observer. “The artist paints a picture, the viewer looks at it, communication takes place, a conversation at best. Everybody arrives at another conclusion though.”
Havekost had solo exhibitions in the art museum Luzern, the Schirn in Frankfurt, the Stedelijk museum in Amsterdam and the national art collection in Dresden, among others. His work can be found in the collections of the Museums of Modern Art in New York, the Denver Museums and the collection Marx, in the Rubell Family Collection of the collection Frieder Burda and the Tate Collection.
- Ohne Titel (Spiderman)
- approx. 19 x 13 cm (convert to inch)
- print – ditone print on various Hahnemühle papers
- 18 (What is this?)
- Picture size borderless: 18 x 12 cm
- approx. € 504,20excl. tax
€ 600,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
ADD TO BASKET
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.