Looking at one of his paintings means work for the observer. Eberhard Havekost’s pieces are not as accessible as they might seem at first glance. The painter, born in 1967 in Dresden, plays with reception and the habits of seeing; he questions our concept of visual perception and reality and challenges the term authenticity. Havekost describes the painting on the campus as a surface that creates a space for interpretation for the observer. “The artist paints a picture, the viewer looks at it, communication takes place, a conversation at best. Everybody arrives at another conclusion though.”
- approx. 26 x 17.67 cm (convert to inch)
- print – ditone print on various Hahnemühle papers
- 18 (What is this?)
- Picture size borderless: 25 x 16,67 cm
- approx. € 588,24excl. tax
€ 700,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.