Good Fellows (Yamaha)
The close-ups of Swiss artist Daniele Buetti are disturbing. They show beautiful young women whose skin is seemingly covered by ulcers that form the names or logos of well-known luxury brand products. Thus the artist who was born in Fribourg in 1955 criticizes the modern way of life. America's big corporations literally get under our skin. Buetti "tattoos" his photographs with pinpricks from the back side, that's how he gets the effect of a very painful and at the same time voluntary procedure.Daniele Buetti
- Good Fellows (Yamaha)
- approx. 75 x 100 cm (convert to inch)
- photography – Colour photograph on aluminum
- 3 (What is this?)
- Framed: 30.7 x 40.7 in / wood
- approx. € 7.058,82excl. tax
€ 8.400,00* inc. tax
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.