Good Fellows (Coca Cola)
Daniele Buetti, born in Fribourg in 1955, criticizes with his new pictures the modern way of life that is determined by the consumption of brand products. In his latest photographs he shows beautiful young women. Their smooth skin is tattooed with the names of luxury brands which seem to ulcerate from the inner being of the person. Consumer stress and advertising dictations of American big corporations get under the skin - that's what the disturbing close-ups of the Swiss artist want to show us.Daniele Buetti
- Good Fellows (Coca Cola)
- approx. 75 x 100 cm (convert to inch)
- photography – Colour photograph on aluminum
- 3 (What is this?)
- Framed: 30.7 x 40.7 in / wood
- approx. € 7.058,82excl. tax
€ 8.400,00* inc. tax
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.