Damien Hirst said about his Spot Paintings in an interview: “I suddenly got what I wanted. It was just a way of pinning down the joy of colour.” The Spot Paintings have been integral to Hirst's career from the beginning. The often gigantic canvases with the painted spots are an ongoing series in Hirst's oeuvre. One reason why he does not get bored of the paintings might be that no spot has the same colour as another. Damien Hirst takes the utmost care to make sure that his paintings, especially the large ones, showcase a wide range of hues.
- Methylamine 13c
- approx. 84 x 69 cm (convert to inch)
- print – silkscreen print with glaze and diamond dust
- 100 (What is this?)
- signed and numbered verso in pencil
- approx. € 12.663,87excl. tax
€ 15.070,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
ADD TO BASKET
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.