Beautiful Exploding Spinning Spiral Painting
Born in Bristol in 1965, Damien Hirst studied at the Goldsmiths College London. He first attracted attention in 1988, when he showed some of his works at the “Freeze” exhibition and became known by a wider audience later in 1992 when he showed his famous shark at the Young-British-Artists exhibition at the Saatchi Gallery in London. He even won the Turner Prize in 1995. The technique the artist uses for his Spin Paintings was developed in the 1960s, and is rather easy. The canvas is fixed onto a machine that makes it rotate constantly. Different colours are applied, which look different each time, depending on the rotation. These works are basically coincidental paintings with the artist's signature.
- Beautiful Exploding Spinning Spiral Painting
- approx. 17.8 x 12.8 cm (convert to inch)
- painting – Acrylic Paint on cardboard
- UNIQUE (What is this?)
- Signed on the back with pencil
unframed, we are happy to organize framing on request
- approx. € 3.781,51excl. tax
€ 4.500,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
ADD TO BASKET
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.