Beautiful Exploding Spinning Spiral Painting
Born in Bristol in 1965, Damien Hirst is arguably the wealthiest of living artists. He studied Fine Arts at the Goldsmiths College in London and helped organize an exhibition called “Freeze” in an empty warehouse in London in 1988. This and a second exhibition in 1990 made him world-famous. In 1992 he showed a dead tiger shark preserved in formaldehyde at the Young-British-Artists exhibition in London, this made him part of the circle of provocative artists for good.
The “Spin Paintings” are among his masterpieces. The technique is inspired by 1960s fun fairs, where a rotating device applied paint on a canvas or cardboard. This not only fascinated the children back in the 60s, but also Damien Hirst, who created sensational artworks with this technique.
- Beautiful Exploding Spinning Spiral Painting
- approx. 28 x 20 cm (convert to inch)
- painting – Acrylic Paint on cardboard
- UNIQUE (What is this?)
- Signed, back side, with black pen
- approx. € 6.596,64excl. tax
€ 7.850,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
ADD TO BASKET
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.