Chocolates I haven't eaten
The works by French artist Claude Closky are subtle, often rather eccentric looking drawings and collages. They are windows into the perception of a highly sensitive artist; he observes and internalizes the structures and patterns of his environment and transforms them in filtered and enraptured form into works of art. Claude Closky's works are like small mirrors, reflecting the world in which we live, sometimes precise and sometimes multifaceted. In his works details emerge, subtle connections and systems that are often overlooked.
- Chocolates I haven't eaten
- approx. 30 x 24 cm (convert to inch)
- mixed media – Collage and ballpen on paper
- UNIQUE (What is this?)
- approx. € 2.521,01excl. tax
€ 3.000,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.