Christopher Wool, a painter and graphic artist, is one of the most influential post-conceptional American artists. Born in 1955 in Boston, USA, he became internationally known in the 1980s for his large-format so-called "word paintings": white-primed aluminum panels with spray and stencil technique inscribed with black word fragments. Christopher Wool's work has been part of several ...
- approx. 60 x 41 cm (convert to inch)
- print – Prints and multiples, complete book is a hardcover book, printed on smooth wove paper with title page and justification, unpaginated, bound (as issued) with original black paper covers
- 350 (What is this?)
- book is signed and numbered on the justification
print comes with an Certificate of Authenticity
Published by Gisela Capitain, Cologne and Thea Westreich, New York
- approx. € 2.689,08excl. tax
€ 3.200,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
ADD TO BASKET
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.