Wrapped Floors and ... Museum Würth
The artist Christo was born in 1935 in Gabrovo, Bulgaria. Never an official member of the group, he became famous after joining the "Nouveau Réalisme". He created wrapping actions including of well-known structures with hies wife Jeanne-Claude. The work "Museum Würth" is a collage, which was created in course of the project "Wrapped Floors and Stairways and Covered Windows" by Christo and Jeanne-Claude. The entire 2900sqm interior of the Museum Würth at Künzelsau was covered with 9000sqm of drop clothes, only the walls remained completely bare. The indoor installation was finished in January 1995 and could be admired for almost six month.
- Wrapped Floors and ... Museum Würth
- approx. 77 x 67 cm (convert to inch)
- mixed media – Lithograph, collage with fabric, wrapping paper and latex on cardboard
- 1/200 (What is this?)
- approx. € 7.058,82excl. tax
€ 8.400,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
ADD TO BASKET
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.