Flowers green orange yellow
Andy Warhol (civil name Andrew Warhola) was born in 1928 in Pittsburgh and died in 1987 in New York, NY. He left an extensive oeuvre of commercial art, paintings, films and books. Flowers were a popular subject for Warhol. He produced his famous pop Flowers in large, unnumbered quantities and installed them randomly on the walls of the Leo Castelli Gallery in New York. They stood in contrast to the much more poetic and emotive expressionist works from the 1950's. But Warhol also created lesser known Flowers (hand-colored), as they are seen here. This version of the artist's floral motif is much quieter, calmer and paler and much less common.
- Flowers green orange yellow
- approx. 91.5 cm gerahmt/ framed x 91.5 cm cm (convert to inch)
- print – Print
- (What is this?)
- Sunday B. Morning's original editions are stamped in blue ink on the back
- approx. € 659,66excl. tax
€ 785,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
ADD TO BASKET
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.