Addicted to Diamonds
Trash, glamour, flashy colors and half-naked Celebrities - for a long time, these where the main ingredients for David LaChapelles photographs. He still is primarily associated with that, his work is still bright and flashy, even if he has calmed down the sujets of his work a bit. David LaChapelle got his first photography job from Andy Warhol for the just launched "Interview" magazine. From there on, LaChapelle started a lively artistic exchange with Warhol. The young photographer enjoyed benign around Warhol and his factory - a Pop-Art playground, that substantially influenced David LaChapelle.
- Addicted to Diamonds
- approx. 98.82 x 72.05 in (convert to cm)
- print – C-Print, flush mounted
- 3 plus 3 Artist's Proof (What is this?)
- signed and dated verso
- approx. € 126.050,42excl. tax
€ 150.000,00* inc. tax
ADD TO BASKET
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.