how can I go back in time?
The work of Swiss artist Buetti portray a world that looks like the offbeat, like the shadowy back of glittering consumerism. Buetti creates brief but intense snapshots of a world, that could be somewhere in the depths of a Topmodels or Fashion-Designers nightmare.Daniele Buetti
- how can I go back in time?
- approx. 51 x 41 cm (convert to inch)
- print – archival inkjet print on handmade paper
- 25 (What is this?)
- signed and numbered
- approx. € 798,32excl. tax
€ 950,00* inc. tax
Subject to the availability of the artwork
* due shipping costs are not included in the above price, if you don't use your own shipping , we are happy to quote and organize it for you.
Delivery time: up to 14 days.